Dr. Alexandru Mischie, medicine graduate, phylosopher’s degree in cardiology, fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, practices heart and vessel disease pathology in France. His actual position is Head of the Cath Lab in CH Montlucon hospital, in France. Previously, he assumed the head of the cardiology department at the CH Cognac. He is trained in clinical cardiology and interventional cardiology. Other specialization areas include cardiac rehabilitation, echocardiography and vascular echography.
Editorial Activity: Dr. Alexandru Mischie has been recently appointed the Editor in Chief of the Cardiology Case Reports Journal and the Editor in Chief –Secondary of the Journal Francophone de Cas Cliniques.
- Multifunctional devices at #ecardio2017
- Software at #ecardio2017
- ECG Devices at #ecardio2017
- Lectures at #ecardio2017 @escardio (part2).
- Lectures at #ecardio2017 @escardio (part1).
- One out of six fatal infarcts is initially atypical (patient information)
- Cardiac arrest: why the first minutes are vital (patient information)
- How to manage hypertension (patient information)
- CABG or PCI for this left main NSTEMI?
- How would you treat this left main?